Online Course on General Combined Exams
Prepare for General Combined Exams:
There is no better option for you to get prepared from home for General Combined exams like
- Public Service Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Railway Group-D
- Police Service
in a short time span, just before 5/6 months before the exam date.
- Live interactive audio-visual classes
- Exam oriented study material
- Sets of online test series to improve your progress
Course Descriptions for “General Combined Exams“
- Prepare for General Combined Exam is a 6 months program that includes all the subjects (PERSONALITY TEST NOT INCLUDED).
- After the completion of the course, it is upgradable at Rs. 500 per month.
- Classes will be live and fully interactive in an Audio-Visual format, where students will be able to interact with the course moderator and teacher.
- Study material will be sent through the courier (Hard Copy) but that will incur some cost for printing and courier.
- 50 Free Mock Test support and doubt clearance classes will be provided before the exams.
- The main medium of interaction will be some third-party interfaces like Skype and WizIQ virtual classroom.
Language of Instruction:
- Bengali (mainly) and English (Occasionally) in case of Live Classes.
- English and Bengali both languages study material are available.
- English & Bengali for Mock Tests.
Rules & Instructions:
- A student can get enrolled at any point of time. But he/she must wait for the next available batch to be assigned to.
- Please confirm the class timing/ shift and think if you can accommodate before getting enrolled.
- Normally a batch is assigned to a student within 1 month from the enrollment date. However, it might take maximum 2 months to assign a batch.
- So, it is always advised to inquire the date of the next batch before getting enrolled. Students can inquire by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com or by messaging us from our website homepage www.zerosum.in or by talking to any of our course coordinators at +91 86704 20484.
- We are authorized to alter the course program without prior notice to the students.
- We are authorized to change assigned teachers/moderators or anyone you are directly in touch with at any point of time without prior notice.
- Please note, to dispatch the study materials, we have to depend on third-party services. So, sometimes courier is delayed for various reasons and violates the promised date. We are not supposed to compensate for any kind of delay in sending the study materials.
- For network issues, we can cancel any class just before the class timing and even during the class. The cancelled class will be repeated in due time.
- We can at any point of time terminate the enrollment of any student on the basis of proved/ disputed/ alleged conflict or misbehaviour or forgery or piracy or failure in releasing EMIs or prolonged absence from the class for more than 3 consecutive classes without any email intimation.
- If a student fails to be present in the assigned class due to his/her own issue, that particular class will not be repeated for him/her or will not be arranged separately/ in other batches.
- Once a student is assigned to a particular batch and timing shift, no request will be entertained to change the batch or class shifting. We can try to accept the request and arrange accordingly, but alternate timing/batch may not be available, in that case, we can not help you in this regard. And it will be treated as your own problem/ issue for discontinuation.
- The purpose of this course program is to enlighten the students with necessary information from the subjects mentioned by PSC and SSC in the notification. This Course does not guarantee success in the exam.
- The Course is meant for the enrolled students only. Sharing classes or study material or mock tests with others who are not enrolled currently is considered to be unauthorized and piracy. We are authorized to terminate or temporarily suspend the access of the accused student to the course program at any point of time in this case.
This is all you get in the General Combined course conducted by one of the leading Online Educational platforms in India.Remember, either you win or you lose, no in between; so, just #FightBack!!
- Any unsatisfied student is entitled for FULL Refund (excluding transaction fees of maximum 3% that will be absorbed by the bank or the third-party payment gateway that we use in our website) within 7 consecutive/regular days (not business days) after the first class (attended or not attended).
- A student must send a refund request letter to our mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be able to receive the refund.
- No request of refund is accepted in any other mode of communication (like telephone, fax, hard copy letter, SMS or any other digital messaging service like Whats App etc. )
- After the refund is initiated from our side, it might take up to 10 business days for the refund amount to be credited to the beneficiary.
- The transaction charge for the refund will not be adjusted by us.
- No refund request will be accepted in case of violation of any of the upper mentioned points under the section “Rules & Instructions”.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Bengali
- Students 78
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty