W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal
W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal:
There is no better option for you to get prepared from home for West Bengal Civil Service exam in a short time span, just before 3/4 months before the exam date, than this course on “W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal”, by Zero-Sum, one of the best Online Platforms in India.
W.B.C.S. Preliminary is the first hurdle in the three tire exam pattern. To appear in the next tire, you have to clear the first tire, which is the Preliminary exam of West Bengal Civil Service. This part of the exam comprises of 200 marks and of multiple choice (MCQ) type. Eight sections are there which carries 25 marks each.
After W.B.C.S. Preliminary the most important hurdle is Mains in the three tire exam pattern. This part of the exam comprises of 6 different compulsory papers and of multiple choice (MCQ) and descriptive type. This course is a foundation course and is suitable for those serious aspirants who are going to attempt for the first time as well as for those who had appeared in the exam recently but couldn’t clear this stage.
- W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal is a 3 months program that includes all the subjects in the Prelims and compulsory papers in the Mains (OPTIONAL NOT INCLUDED).
- This course, W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal, does NOT include any optional subject in Mains and Interview (Personality Test) Preparation
- The course is open throughout the year. A student can get enrolled at any point of time.
- Normally the first step of study material will be dispatched within 7 days from the enrollment date. However, it might take maximum 1 month to dispatched.
- This course program, W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal, is completely controlled by Rudro Mukherji.
- All the study material is created under his guidance.
- Study material will be sent through the courier (Hard Copy) but that will incur some cost for sending courier outside of West Bengal.
- Courier charges inside West Bengal is Free of Cost for the students. Means students do not need to spend extra money for courier inside West Bengal.
- For overseas students, along with Courier (if the student is interested to bear the cost) soft copy of the study material is provided.
- No soft copy material is provided other than overseas students.
- 5000+ MCQs support will be provided.
- For MCQ type papers in Prelims & Mains, tests will be conducted Online.
- For descriptive type papers in Mains, Students are supposed to send their answer sheet in soft copy, that will be mailed back to them after checking the answers.
- Questions and Answers of the Mock Tests (for both Prelims and Mains) are in English version Only.
- All the Study Materials are provided in English Version Only. Bengali version study material is not available with us, except the Bengali compulsory paper in Mains.
- In case of Compulsory language paper, We provide Bengali Language only. Study material or mock test for other language papers (like Hindi/Urdu/ Nepali/Santhali) are not available to us.
- If an enrolled student, who has taken any other language paper other than Bengali, seeks any kind of support for the language paper that he/she has taken, then we do not have resources to satisfy the need.
- No discount or refund will be initiated for not being able to provide support for any language paper other than Bengali.
Language of Instruction:
- English Only for all study material, except Bengali Compulsory Paper in Mains.
- English Only for Mock Tests.
Rules & Instructions:
- A student can get enrolled at any point of time. But he/she must wait for the next date of dispatch material to be assigned to.
- So, it is always advised to inquire the next date of dispatch material before getting enrolled. Students can inquire by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com or by messaging us from our website homepage www.zerosum.in or by talking to any of our course coordinators at +91 86704 20484.
- We are authorized to alter the course program without prior notice to the students.
- We are authorized to change assigned teachers/moderators or anyone you are directly in touch with at any point of time without prior notice.
- Please note, to dispatch the study materials, we have to depend on third-party services. So, sometimes courier is delayed for various reasons and violates the promised date. We are not supposed to compensate for any kind of delay in sending the study materials.
- We can at any point of time terminate the enrollment of any student on the basis of proved/ disputed/ alleged conflict or misbehavior or forgery or piracy without any email intimation.
- The purpose of this course program is to enlighten the students with necessary information from the subjects mentioned by PSC in the notification. This Course does not guarantee success in the exam.
- The Course is meant for the enrolled students only. Sharing study material or mock tests with others who are not enrolled currently is considered to be unauthorized and piracy. We are authorized to terminate or temporarily suspend the access of the accused student to the course program at any point of time in this case.
- Any unsatisfied student is entitled for FULL Refund (excluding transaction fees of maximum 3% that will be absorbed by the bank or the third-party payment gateway that we use in our website) within 3 consecutive/regular days (not business days) before the study material has been dispatched from our side (received or not received).
- A student must send a refund request letter to our mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be able to receive the refund.
- No request of refund is accepted in any other mode of communication (like telephone, fax, hard copy letter, SMS or any other digital messaging service like Whats App etc. )
- After the refund is initiated from our side, it might take up to 10 business days for the refund amount to be credited to the beneficiary.
- The transaction charge for the refund will not be adjusted by us.
- No refund request will be accepted in case of violation of any of the upper mentioned points under the section “Rules & Instructions”.
This is all you get in the W.B.C.S. Prelims-Mains Postal course conducted by one of the leading Online Educational platforms in India.
Remember, either you win or you lose, no in between; so, just #FightBack!!
- Lectures 144
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 month
- Skill level Moderate
- Language English
- Students 368
- Assessments Yes
English carries 25 marks in the Preliminary exam. This section must be give enough importance.
Indian National Movement
Polity & Economy
- Features Of Indian Constitution
- Background of the Indian Constitution
- Union & its Territories
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 9
- Part 9A
- Constitutional bodies
- Non-Constitutional bodies
- Economics- introduction
- Important concepts
- Features of Indian Economy
- Sectors- Agriculture, service, Industry
- Socio-Economic issues- Poverty, Unemployment etc.
- Poverty alleviation programs
- RBI and its role
- Indian Financial System
This section comprises of Indian and West Bengal Geography. It, like other section carries 25 marks.
- Features of Indian Political Geography
- Physio graphic divisions
- Important mountains, Ranges and peaks
- Important rivers
- Wild life
- Mineral Resources
- Energy- Conventional and non-conventional power
- Physical Geography of WB
- Economic Geography of WB
- Census Data of WB
- District wise Study of WB
This section comprises of three different subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All together, carry 25 marks.
- Work, Energy & Power
- Simple Machines
- Nuclear Physics
- Elements and Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Carbon and Compounds
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Day to day use of Chemistry
- Cell- basic unit of life
- Skeleton and muscles
- Nervous system
- Heredity and Genetics
- Human Diseases
General Mental Ability
This is the General Intelligence portion and carries 25 marks. It includes both verbal and non-verbal reasoning and little bit of tricky arithmetic.